- Blue Earth Media collects personal information that you provide when you register with us.
- Blue Earth Media automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, the pages you request, and duration and usage.
- Blue Earth Media automatically receives and records information on which domain names you have looked up thru our web site.
Information We Gather
Confidentiality and Security
No data transmissions over the Internet is 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Your Blue Earth Media account information is password-protected.
- In certain areas, Blue Earth Media uses GeoTrust SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
How We Use IP Address Information
Blue Earth Media may occasionally obtain IP addresses from users. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used for various purposes, including to:
- Estimate the number of users visiting blueearth.ca from specific geographical regions
- Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
Updating Your Contact Info
Your contact info in your Blue Earth Media account is used to send you invoices, reminders on upcoming domain name expirations and hosting account details. You can edit your Blue Earth Media account information at any time.